Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Looking ahead

I hadn't told many people that I was in a metal band this year. I wanted to wait until it seemed like more of a sure thing. We finally named ourselves and were about to perform a few songs at an event...when I suddenly parted ways with them last weekend.

That left me eager to start performing again. That was one of two bands I've been working with, so I do have more opportunities. But I'm also thinking about writing and recording some new songs on my own, inspired by classic metal.

Before I get to that, I definitely want to finish the novel I started last year. I plan to start working on my second draft in the next week or so.

I also have thoughts about writing a novel aimed at teenagers, since my twins will be teens soon.

Plenty of fun work ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a lot on your plate there. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete