Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Intro

I'm Scott. I've taken on various creative projects over the years, but I just took a year off to raise two baby girls up into beautiful one-year-olds. Now it's time to get those creative juices flowing again.

This journal is to keep track of ideas for my two creative projects and to chart my progress. It's also to note things that inspire me along the way.

My current music project is an album of intense, experimental noisecore songs with aggressive electronic percussion, avoidance of 4/4 time signatures, and lyrics inspired by the Bible. I want Christian teenagers to be able to experience a type of music they aren't currently hearing. The sound will be along the lines of XBXRX meets Atari Teenage Riot.

As for writing, all I know is that I'd like to write several realistic novels in a modern setting. Part of what I'll be journaling here is ideas for what those novels may be about.

I'll be getting started soon, when Tara starts exercising at the Y. We'll both be getting up at 5:30, while the girls are still asleep, and I'll be working in my upstairs office and my basement den.

Schedule:

  • Music Monday
  • Toosday's music too
  • Writing Wednesday
  • Reading Thurrrsday
  • Film-viewing Friday
  • Sleeping Saturday and Sunday

Feel free to ask questions, offer advice and interact however you like!

Happy first birthday to my two angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment