Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ox Scapula Rocks

I keep feeling like today's Sunday, even though I'm working. It's really weird. I guess it's because I was sick with a cold on Sunday and stayed home so I wouldn't get people at church sick.

Man, England's Ox Scapula rocks. I found them weeks ago while searching Last.fm for "math punk" bands. I just heard this song "Taking Liberties", and it's great. Here's a live version:



This is from their EP called Hands Out. I just downloaded it here. And I found a cool review of it here. The last paragraph talks about the genre but never names the genre. I'd like to know what genre they mean! The only clue I can get from Last.fm is math punk, which is how I found them in the first place. Time to hear the rest of this thing now and put it on my Dell DJ.

I'm almost done converting all those electronica samples, so next week I will definitely begin creating some new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment